Sunday, September 16, 2007


The image is shown much smaller than what i wish it would show. I wonder if i had made 4 separate pictures they would be showing larger.
I outlined the UDL text in 4 separate sections -
-origins
-framework
-application
-value
picked the main topics from each - with a small description when necessary. At first I was worried about how to fit so much info in a conceptual map... but a conceptual map really is just about the main ideas. I skipped a whole section of the text acutally for I did not think that any of what was said would actually be a good fit for a conceptual map.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Langran said...

I am able to click on the image to see it in a larger size, so you don't need to worry about it being too small. Your use of different shapes and colors were very helpful for me to at a glance recognize the different sections. Nice work!